Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Psycho Killer


petit bateau jumper, h&m skirt and the kooples ankle boots



mango shirt, custom made skirt and zara loafers



hema jumper, zara trousers and loafers


navy jumper benetton, custom made skirt and zara loafers



Just a quick post before I get back to studying. I'll be so relieved when my finals are over! I'll have lots of free time soon, which means I'll be able to update more often.


I got the skirt in the second and fourth picture custome made. It didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted to(I really need to be more clear and specific when explaining what I want), but I like it anyway, until I brought it to another seamstress to make it slightly longer. After wearing the skirt for two days, I felt like it was a bit too short which made me feel uncomfortable, that's why I took it to a seamstress. But it didn't turn out right, the hem looks kind of flimsy(?) now. So, I'm taking it back tomorrow to get it fixed.
(The photos were taken before I got it hemmed.)

20 comments:

  1. Fantastische outfits, simpel maar zo mooi :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits. I especially like the third one. Was it expensive to get the skirt made? Even though mini skirts are so simple I feel like it's difficult to find the perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks! The Zara trousers are perfect, why can't I ever find something like that at Zara? I love the burgundy jumper too. The skirt looks really good on you, I couldn't pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love and would wear all of this outfits. My favorites are the 1st and last! I have a thing for black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great!

    Juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Especially love the look with the Zara trousers!

    http://herribbonsandherbows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look and I think the skirt looks fine, you need to be happy in it though! Fab loafers.x

    http://millyfellintothewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jouw outfits zijn altijd ZO mooi! lekker simpel maar toch heel erg stijlvol. Duimpje omhoog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die tweede is leeeeeuk! Lekker Frans, mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. killer legs & prachtige outfits.

    how are your finals going?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Supernice! Dit vind ik trouwens de meest ideale manier om outfits te showen: clean, in-yer-face en geen gedoe met detailshots of 15 varianten van dezelfde tenue. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have great legs to wear mini skirts! Lovely red jumper!And the loafers are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. from one side, your legs are pretty, so you can dress short skirt..but
    from other side you have to feel comfortable wearing any thing...so only you may decide what would be better for you;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all for your kind comments!
    My finals went alright, although two of them went pretty much disasterous!

    Garderoben: haha yes, I hardly find anything at Zara anymore! These trousers are far from perfect though! I can only wear them with wide jumpers to hide the weird fit. -_- I'm still on the search for the perfect pair!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the third outfit, those zara pants and that simple elegant v-neck in burgundy look great on you! Can't tell at all if they have issues around the waist ;)

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love all the outfits, very minimalist!

    ReplyDelete