Monday, July 11, 2011

10072011

It was my birthday yesterday! We went out for a walk in the afternoon and later on we went to a Japanese restaurant, which was quite an experience. Shabu-shabu isn't really my kind of dish, but it wasn't bad either. Last but not least, we watched Rango, a film my younger sister and I wanted to see for a long time, and we weren't left dissapointed! I had a really nice day.
A quick photo of my birthday outfit:
A.P.C. shirt, custom made black skirt, my sisters Converse

At midnight my mom and I will head to the cinema for a serious Harry Potter marathon! I'm super excited and also a little sad to see the final movie.
Well, see you on Wednesday, at least if I'm not exhausted from watching HP movies for 27 hours, haha.


20 comments:

  1. well happy birthday a little late then:) Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a marathon! Can't wait til the last one comes out! Lovely outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klinkt al een geslaagde verjaardag! Je zag er ook erg mooi uit! Ik heb dat shirt in een t-shirt variant besteld op NAP. Ben erg benieuwd hoe hij in het echt zal zijn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I hope you have a fun at the Harry Pother marathon! :D
    And it sounds like you had a great day for your birthday. I love Japanese food, and what a coincidence, I watched Rango last week with my boyfriend! We liked it a lot, it was really funny :)

    ps: love your shirt!

    kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Late happy birthday :)
    what a great birthday program!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuk shirt! En nog hartelijk gefeliciteerd!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nog van harte! En veel plezier bij de HP marathon, my oh my, echt 8 films?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Love this outfit. Enjoy Harry Potter with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. O waaaaaaauw, ik wil dat ze dat rond 10 februari nog eens doen, ik wil ook een Harry Potter marathon voor mijn verjaardag in de bioscoop! Ik hoop dat je het naar je zin hebt gehad! Een fijne verjaardag nog, en dat ze elk jaar maar nog fijner mogen worden :-) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. leuke verjaardagsoutfit:) en nog gefeliciteerd! je hebt zelfs nog een afterparty haha(lees: de HP-marathon)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Admiring your style missy. My kinda thing!

    acidwallpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bedankt voor de lieve comment! Ik droom al zoooo lang van zo'n mooie APC shirt maar ik durf het nooit kopen :) Ik ga straks naar Harry Potter, spannend! Veel liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy belated birthday!
    i always enjoy seeing your outfit posts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog! :))


    If you want, follow me and I'll follow you back. :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you had a wonderful birthday my dear and the Harry Potter marathon was EPIC! I saw it at the weekend and loved it!xx

    http://millyfellintothewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit!Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete