Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Uniform look



zara linen tee, calvin klein bra, seiko watch, chanel lipstick, cheap monday jeans, isabel marant ankleboots

This has practically been my uniform look the last four weeks: slightly tousled hair, black eyeliner, raspberry lipstick dapped lightly on lips, miss dior cherie perfume, silver bracelet(now replaced by my new watch), black lace bra, black tee, black jeans and my suede ankleboots or converse trainers.

At the moment I feel most at ease wearing just a tee and a pair of jeans, preferably in dark colours. Which might be suprising, as most people tend to wear more colourful outfits during summer? Maybe it's the weather, my empty agenda or the bad luck I had during my recent shopping trips(seriously everything I want is either in the wrong size, colour or sold out completely), but I just don't feel much like 'dressing up' anymore.

19 comments:

  1. this sounds like a great look !
    ive been dressed more 'manly' this summer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. klinkt mooi, ik draag ook graag donker de afgelopen dagen.
    schoon horloge trouwens! en proficiat met je diploma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. je schoenen zijn zo leuk! Prachtige kleur

    Travel in Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look. I really need a pair of those Isabel Marant boots...

    http://herribbonsandherbows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, geweldige enkellaarsjes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aha..I'm wearing the exact same outfit right now..and love the miss dior..

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loves it! It's what I've been wanting to live in but the 90 degree weather kills the thought.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dress like this too... it's a simple look but V. chic!

    thisiswhati’dwear

    ReplyDelete
  10. this sounds great! love the Isabel Marant ankle boots much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot get enough of those boots!

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit! I love to wear black outfits like that one too. A friend of mine, who knows I'm a big Smiths fan always told me as a joke: "I wear black on the outside because black is how I feel on the inside" haha. The truth is that I really like dark colors, I think they make me more slim and elegant... even if you're wearing just a plain shirt and jeans, it looks classy somehow ;)

    By the way, I love a lot your Isabel Marant boots... they're amazing!

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've just seen on tumblr that it's your birthday... so this song goes for you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3JuL8BtIN8

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this looks stunning!!:D I totally loooove the boots!!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. perfection! love it all! x

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent post. This is one of my ideal outfits too, except I like to wear black chelsea platforms and a grey marle tee. Comfortable and pared down, it's surprisingly chic and refreshing.

    It's winter here, but even in summer I don't want a bright palette.

    Tash
    (milkandmead.com)

    ReplyDelete